These questions are the ones new players ask most frequently. Naturally they center on game mechanics. For a rich source of more depth, please read the Player Guide. And if you're stumped, ask the Help robot in-game, or, post questions to the Fora.
- Are blind players supported?
- Can I log in as a guest?
- How do I play?
- What's the point of the game?, or, what am I trying to achieve?
- How many players are there?
- When's the best time to find other players on?
- How do I get help when I need it?
- What tips can you suggest for newbies?
- How do I get money?
- How do I buy Items from merchants?
- What Items do the merchants buy from me?
- Midgaard characters have several "attributes"; what do these mean?
- There are a number of "chat channels" available; what's different between them?
- What are "Levels"; and how do I gain them?
- How do I talk to NPCs?
- What browsers are supported?
- Can I use telnet or a standard MUD client?
- Can I use my mobile device?
- Why is there no "emote" command?
- Will Midgaard always be free?
- Are kids welcome?
- Who are Midgaard's authors?
- What's the difference between my SmartMonsters membership and my Midgaard character(s)?
- Is it possible to move between the Worlds?
Not yet a member? Sign up for free here.